Tranquility Regressed Lens Skylight appearance
Features an elegantly regressed lens that suggests a skylight appearance. Choose from two Regressed Lens options to provide a low profile, elegant architectural effect. When coupled with a beautiful designer pattern, it appears to float in the ceiling.
- Regressed lens to enhance skylight effect
- Easy-to-remove lift’n’shift lens – no visible latches
- 2’×2’: 2100 lumens*, fits 15/16” and 1.5” grids
- 2’×4’: 5400 lumens*, fits 15/16” and 1.5” grids
*Lumens based on standard luminaire without graphics. The addition of Tranquility graphics will reduce output.
Easy to specify…
Tranquility Series is easy to specify. Simply follow the four-step process. Once the configuration is determined, our standard images can be cropped to fit the desired format. We can customize the pattern to achieve the exact look for each pattern.
Use your artwork to customize the environment
In addition to providing a wide variety of high-resolution images, we have the ability to customize Tranquility luminaires by integrating client-supplied artwork, including photography, company logos and signage. Use this opportunity to create unique graphic themes, increase brand awareness and transform the visual environment.
Send us your artwork and we will print it. Art supplies must be 150 dpi at 100% image size.
- Many LED platform options
- Choose static CCT – 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K – or tunable white 2700K-5000K and 2700K-6500K; easy integration between the luminaires, sensors, control devices and users.
- Create a skylight effect
- The illusion of a skylight that appears to float in the ceiling – its extensive library of images ranges from nature graphics and marine life to sophisticated designer patterns and playful pediatric scenes; 2×2 and 2×4, configurable in layouts of up to 20’ x 20’ or more.
- Biophilic elements for health & wellbeing
- Bring the outdoors in – nature-inspired graphics to bring a sense of calm, energy, or playfulness to any environment. NSF2 rated to meet cleanability standards.