Multiple styles with several white CCT choices plus amber or blue
Multiple options, including thru-wall, illuminate floor for safer nighttime navigation in patient room, patient bathroom, and corridors. Typically installed 18″ above finished floor with clean, 90-degree cut-off to mitigate light trespass.
- Rectangular and oval faceplates, horizontal and vertical mounting
- Steplights mount to a standard junction box
- 90° cutoff obstructs light trespass
- Multiple LED choices: White 2700 – 4000K, Amber or Blue
- Activation by photocell sensor
- Pre-set light level can be adjusted up or down during installation
- Semi-recessed; faceplates extend only 5/8″ off wall
- Soft contoured design prevents dust collection and is easy to clean
Thru wall option
FLOOR-LEVEL ILLUMINATION Safety first
Putting one foot in front of the other is harder for some than others. Darkness makes it more difficult, even dangerous. Step lights deliver floor-level illumination that aids a patient in getting from bed to bathroom and helps overnight caregivers avoid obstacles when crossing the room. Floor-level illumination is also useful in corridors that have been dimmed to a low ambient level or to enable wayfinding. The key is an effective cut-off design that lights the floor but does not spill into the space.
- Multiple shapes and mounting styles
- Rectangular and oval designs can be mounted horizontally or vertically plus thru-wall option.
- Low-profile design
- Shallow housings comply with ADA requirements for depth from wall.
- Multiple LED choices
- Choose from 4 white light CCTs – 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K – plus amber and blue options.
- Photocell activation
- Photocell activation at predetermined light threshold level.
- Adjustable light level
- Preset light level can be adjusted up or down during installation.
- Sealed and gasketed housing
- IP64 and NSF2 rated with smooth surfaces to meet infection control cleanability standards.
- Nighttime wellness
- Safer patient navigation without circadian disruption