Linear wall-mount with curved illuminated surface - comfortable illumination with visual appeal
Wall-mounted, the graceful Elle Ceiling Line employs patent-pending BeWell™ Curved Luminous Surface (CLS) Optics to asymmetrically direct light in the space. InstaHinge™ in-wall track mounting makes for seamless wall-to-ceiling integration while allowing for easy serviceability.
- Curved illuminated surface enabled by patent-pending BeWell CLS lightguide technology
- InstaHinge wall-to-ceiling corner mounting mechanism for easy installation and access
- Hairline joiner for continuously illuminated runs
- Integral Axis mini constant current driver, 0-10V dimming standard
- Individual lengths up to 8’.
InstaHinge™ – on-track 90º Rotating mechanism secures fixture along the ceiling line
Patent-Pending concave luminaire design results in unobtrusive clean line down the corridor
Form and function Visual comfort with grace
Elle’s clean lines and graceful illuminated curve may look like just another pretty face. But the appealing form conceals impressive lighting technology. BeWell™ patent-pending CLS optics employs an innovative light guide design to produce glare-free visual comfort. The perfect solution for corridor lighting, patients on gurneys and wheelchairs are protected from typical harsh glare. When form meets function, it’s a beautiful thing.
- Comfortable, glare-free linear lighting
- Curved illuminated surface enabled by patent-pending BeWell™ CLS optical light guide technology providing asymmetric illumination.
- Revolutionary lightguide
- First-ever curved light guide in the industry
- Axis inside
- Integral mini constant current driver by Axis Lighting
- Corridor lighting that does not shine directly into a transported patient’s eyes
- Shallow housing
- Complies with ADA requirements